Yoga Retreats are the perfect solo travel holidays.
You deserve to take time out from your busy life and treat yourself to something a little bit different, and you don’t have to be an experienced yogi to participate in a yoga retreat.
Most cater for all levels and even complete beginners. If you’ve always wanted to go on a yoga retreat and have held back because you didn’t have a travel buddy and feared going solo, let us help to put your mind at rest.
Traveling alone also opens your mind to new adventures and to new experiences, and to meeting new people, which you may not do when traveling with someone else. You also have all the freedom to do what you like without having to compromise. At the same time, joining a yoga group gives you a safety net to fall back on when you need that little extra peace of mind, and not feel alone. It’s the perfect combination.
Here are some great reasons why you should go on a yoga retreat on your own:
- A yoga holiday gives you the permission to just ‘be’.
- Most people on yoga retreats come alone, but once you arrive, you are not alone!
- You can choose to dip in and out group activities or get that much needed ‘me’ time.
- A yoga retreat is the perfect way to meet others with similar interests.
- You can be your genuine self, free from judgement, you can dress, eat, and express yourself as you wish.
- You will discover more about yourself and discover new perspectives through your yoga practice, and by being in a different environment.
It’s your holiday.
Here at Yoga Escapes we’re a friendly team with a welcoming atmosphere. We offer plenty of group activities if you’d like to get to know your fellow yogis. Or if you’re after some time alone, we give you that space as well – it’s your holiday! We want you to be able to let go, relax and enjoy your time away.
Many people join our yoga retreats on their own.
We have people in our yoga groups at all ages and from all different backgrounds and countries, we’re very easygoing and everything is optional. We keep our yoga retreat groups small, normally 10-15 people, and we usually end up with quite a diverse and international crowd.
Our upcoming yoga retreat locations, dates and details:
Menorca, Spain: June & September 2021
Mykonos, Greece: June & September 2021
Rovinj Croatia: September 2021
Crete, Greece: October 2021
Sicily, Italy: April & October 2021
Soma Bay, Egypt: November 2021
Lanzarote Canary Islands: February 2022
Marrakesh Morocco: March 2022
Yoga Escapes organizes luxury yoga retreats in beautiful places around the world, offering a mix of Vinyasa yoga and restorative Yin yoga classes. Contact the Yoga Escapes team for information on upcoming yoga holidays.