Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising network
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Cookies in use on this site:
This list of cookies was last reviewed on 10 July 2018 and is updated regularly. If you feel it is incorrect please contact us – email@example.com
Statistics Cookies – these help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|_ga||yoga-escapes.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||HTTP||2 years|
|_gat||yoga-escapes.com||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate
|_gid||yoga-escapes.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
Marketing Cookies – these are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
Unclassified Cookies – we are in the process of classifying these, together with the providers of individual cookies.
When you visit our website you will be asked if you wish to accept cookies, you don’t have to, however, please be aware that our site may not work as expected if you don’t accept them.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.