We understand the uncertainty that these unprecedented times may be causing. We are focused on supporting you however we can to offer you a safe and worry-free yoga holiday, with booking flexibility and Covid measures in place.
If you are due to join a yoga retreat:
All our yoga retreats for 2021 are scheduled to take place as planned. If the situation changes, we will contact you as soon as this happens with the options available to you.
Feel free to contact Laura directly if you have any questions about our cancellation and refund policies. We want you to feel absolutely comfortable traveling with us and we will be happy to answer any questions about our policies and your options.
Our Cancellation Policy in a nutshell:
- If we cannot move forward with the yoga retreat as a result of Covid and we cancel your booking, you will get a full refund.
- If there is a travel ban from your country of origin to the yoga retreat destination and you cancel your booking for this reason, you will get a full refund.
- If all flights are cancelled from your country of origin to the yoga retreat destination and there is no way of you reaching the yoga retreat destination, you will get a full refund.
- If we move forward with the yoga retreat and you decide to cancel your booking for personal reasons – Covid or other – our regular Terms and Conditions apply.
We ask that all our participants purchase travel insurance to cover a possible cancellation for personal reasons.
For further details, please see our full Cancellation Policy in accordance with the UK Package Travel Regulations.
What to expect upon arrival and during the week:
Safety is the new luxury. Here are some Covid measures you can expect on our yoga retreats:
- Small private groups – the number of participants per yoga retreat will be limited to maintain safety standards.
- Large outdoor yoga terraces with plenty of space in between yoga mats.
- Exclusive yoga classes – other hotel guests will not be allowed to join the yoga classes.
- Our yoga teachers will refrain from making hands-on adjustments unless a participant specifically requests it.
- Solo and small group outdoor activities will be offered: biking, private boat trips, hiking, swimming.
At the hotel:
- Strict Covid safety measures, cleanliness protocols, daily disinfection of hotel grounds and common areas.
- Hotel staff will wear masks and maintain social distancing.
- A digital concierge via WhatsApp for individual customer service and food/drink service to rooms, beach, pool.
- More time in between departure of previous guest and your check-in.
- Complete disinfection of your room prior to check-in.
- Daily room cleaning or on request: you can decide whether you want to use the cleaning service during your stay.
- Cleaning will always be done when you are out of your room.
- Hand sanitizers provided in common areas.
- Safe distance between sun loungers on the beach and by the pool.
- Stay Safe ambassadors in hotels.
- Masks, gloves and gel provided by the hotel.
- A new signage system to indicate safe social distancing.
- A separate breakfast table for our yoga group.
- A mix of a-la-carte table service and buffet self-service for breakfast.
- Safe distancing between breakfast tables.
- Safe distancing between tables at restaurants.
- Breakfast and dinner will be outdoors when available.
In addition to the measures above, we will need to respect the government Covid protocols of the destination country. This may include wearing masks in shops, communal indoor spaces, in taxis and hotel transfers. We will provide additional updated information about these country-specific measures closer to the travel dates.